- All of our items are hand crafted by local artisans in our hometown Tbilisi.
- Everything is made-to-order.
- Please, expect some minor imperfections on our products due to their nature of being handmade.
- Such minor imperfections can be, but not limited to: faded logo, minor stitching left, small spots and lines on the sole, etc.
- We consider defect as: broken zip, cut/scratch/stain on the the visible part of the item, broken heel, etc. or other defects caused by mishandling during shipping.
- It takes around 7-9 business days to make 1 item / 1 pair.
- Our orders are shipped either with Georgian Post or Aramex. Currently shipping fee is free on all orders.
- Delivery time varies from 7 to 14 business days.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic and changes made daily to lots of commercial and freight flights to/from Georgia, it is impossible for us to determine the exact amount of days of delivery. It may vary for each country.
When a package ships internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
We advise international customers to learn about those fees so that they won't be suprised by sudden charges.
- In case of several unsuccessful delivery attempts by customer’s fault, cost of resending package is covered by customer.
- All idèe fixe shoes are made individually by hand after an order is placed.
- Currently, we don't run stock.
- Because of the the above mentioned circumstances, our items can’t be returned unless they’re damaged during shipping or they have some defect. In this case, we cover the cost of return.
- Please, note, that in case of aforementioned damage, return authorization must be made within 48 hours after receiving an order. Otherwise, we can’t authorize return/refund.
- Please, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization and provide a brief reason for your return. Please, attach photo to visualize the damage or fault.
- Returns must be shipped within three business days of receiving return authorization. Please, provide us with tracking information.
- Please, allow up to 10 days for your refund to process.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet our return policies.